Saturday 7 May 2016

Noted Canadian playwright John Lazarus ( http://www.johnlazarus.ca/ ) selected plays for the Saskatchewan Playwrights Centre's 2015 Spring Festival of New Plays (the third time that I've had a script chosen for that festival). 
Here's part of the written feedback that he gave me about "The Narrow Path":  "I chose this play as one of my favourites from among those submitted because it addresses a very current, very hot topic, and does so with sympathy for both sides of this contentious issue. You make Robert likeable and sympathetic and you treat him respectfully."


It meant a lot to me that John Lazarus chose my play because I remember seeing a performance of his play "Babel Rap" when I was a student in the University of Saskatchewan's Drama Department many years ago.

John Lazarus

No comments:

Post a Comment